Re: Missing X binary

On Sat, Dec 04, 2021 at 03:24:11PM +1100, matthew green wrote:
> > - Xorg 1.10 is missing the uxterm binary used by the default ctwmrc
> > (which is _really_ annoying, if trivial to workaround)
>
> nia?

I would be interested in adding uxterm (it's just a simple shell script,
and the process of adding it would probably be easier than adding
conditions to all of my scripts...) but I can't find where uxterm
is possibly not-compiled for the older xorg.

I thought the older xorg was just an older server, with the client
parts all the same :/