Re: DECstation 5000/200 timekeeping

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 11:30:33 AM PDT, Mouse <mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost> wrote:
[...]

I tried to reply privately, but you choose not to not "listen". If you could whitelist my email address, I will try again.

NetBSD-1.4 may work better than 1.5. Something -- I suspect interrupt handing -- was broken when converting pmax from "rz" to "sd".
I've never, ever had an r4000 or r4400 to see an "sd" disk, so the Decstation 5000/150 I used to build releases still has 1.4.something (if not 1.3.something).

Even Ultrix did better with NTP than you've described.