Re: What GNU triplet should be for mipsn64 (Re: mips64eb seems to be mostly 32-bit)

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 19:17:01 +0900
Rin Okuyama <rokuyama.rk%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> With the attached patch, some packages including python38 and perl5
> build successfully for me on my erlite.

Thank you for preparing the patch, Rin.

I confirm some packages build with the patch, although some do not, for
example, pkg_install (see below). I am going to use mipsbe64 for the
time being, and the mipsn64be system is available for tests as a spare.

[...]
a - b64.o
a - bignum.o
a - bufgap.o
a - digest.o
a - libverify.o
a - misc.o
a - pgpsum.o
a - rsa.o
a - bzlib.o
a - zlib.o
a - sha1.o
a - sha2.o
a - md5c.o
a - rmd160.o
=> Modifying GNU configure scripts to avoid --recheck
=> Replacing config-guess with pkgsrc versions
=> Replacing config-sub with pkgsrc versions
=> Replacing install-sh with pkgsrc version
/bin/sh: Can't open ./configure
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install

--
    Denis Ovsienko