Re: ERLITE-3 boot problems

> On Aug 18, 2020, at 12:48 PM, Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
>
> I have
>
> bootcmd=fatload usb 0 $loadaddr vmlinux.64;bootoctlinux $loadaddr
> coremask=0x3 root=wedge:octeon-root
>
> but the image uses "netbsd" for kernel file name on the FAT partition

Thanks a lot.

It looks like there is no md5 file on the FAT partition.  I'm guessing I need to set "check_md5sum=no" in addition to changing the bootcmd.

By the way, why can I not mount the NetBSD wedge associated with the octeon disk image?  I can mount the FAT partition wedge (but not as NTFS as reported by dkctl), but not the other:

# mount /dev/dk4 /mnt
mount_ffs: /dev/dk4 on /mnt: incorrect super block

Anyway, I'll try changing the boot command and see what happens.  I appreciate the help.

Cheers,
Brook