Re: NetBSD 9.0 Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB

 Still here too.  My Qube was still chugging away as a PostgreSQL buildfarm member until about a year ago, when I bumped it to NetBSD 8 and the builds started failing :(
Been meaning to resurrect it, maybe I'll get chance.

    On Saturday, 29 February 2020, 03:37:11 GMT, Andy Ruhl <acruhl%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

 On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 7:33 PM Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:

> Dear Cobalt users,  (I wonder how many users moved from port-cobalt@..)

I'm still here. I haven't used my Cobalts in about 10 years though
unfortunately. They are still sitting in the corner.

Andy