Re: NEEDED: -current user willing to test some low-level kernel changes

> On Mar 22, 2019, at 11:11 AM, Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> I should probably dust off the gdium too, that one would be
> evbmips/LOONGSON, evbmips64el. May need -mcpu=loongson2f ( or -mips3 )
> for userland code, I'm not sure which MIPS variety is the default these
> days.

This would be ideal because there are LP64-specific code paths to exercise.  I'll build a test package for this one first, and then do an n32 sgimips one, in case the gdium proves to be too much of a lift.

Stay tuned... thanks!

-- thorpej