Re: X on Lemote Yeeloong

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016, Michael wrote:

Hmm, is SMI_EnableMmio() actually causing the crash? If it does, do
writes to any of the VGA registers work? I wouldn't be the slightest
bit surprised if PCI IO accesses don't work right or if the VGA
registers need to be enabled somewhere which the Lemote firmware
doesn't do.

The legacy VGA IO ports are accessible through MMIO space on LynxEM+. I think the idea here is that they use VGA IO ports to enable MMIO access, which doesn't really make sense on MIPS.