Re: X on Lemote Yeeloong

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016, Michael wrote:

> Hmm, I'm not sure that int10 is really the problem here, but then
> again, mine's an SM502, with no VGA compatibility whatsoever, so the
> driver may skip it. Please try

This made me check the options on the "siliconmotion" driver.  If I
define:

  Section	"Device"
	Identifier	"Card0"
	Option		"UseBIOS"	"false"
	Driver		"siliconmotion"
  EndSection

It no-longer tries to load the non-existent "int10" module.

It still dies with "Memory fault."  Again, no core file unless started
as "root".  Again, 'gdb' claims the resulting "Xorg.core" is not a core
dump: File format not recognized.