Re: Latest evbmips/LOONGSON (Lemote Yeeloong) observations

sorry for my off topic intrusion into your interesting discussion,
gentlemen, and for my bad english. maybe you know. is this lemote
functioning now? do they sell their computers? some time ago i wrote
them asking whether they sell directly, because i saw their computers
only on ebay, and some dutch distributor which asked pretty overpriced
value, i was hoping they do direct selling and that it might be
cheaper, but they did not answered me at all. their site looks frozen
somewhere in 2011, and actually the same way looks overall google
search results on this loongson thematics. so, are they manufacturing
and selling them yet? i wanted to have that fuloong mini pc, for my
own project, i like the mips architecture, but unfortunately, it does
not like me, because i can't grab for myself any pc-like mips machine.
and yet, how is netbsd progress on ci20 board? (yet another
unreachable whish thing).