-current userland segfault

Hello,
I upgraded my loogson to HEAD, and now all userland binaries segfault
at exit:
(gdb) run
Starting program: /rescue/ls
.cshrc          etc             libdata         pwd.core        uname.core
.profile        ftp.core        libexec         rescue          usr
altroot         gdb.core        ls.core         root            var
bin             gzip.core       mnt             sbin
boot            home            netbsd          stand
cdrom           kern            proc            tar.core
dev             lib             progress.core   tmp

0x00000000 in ?? ()

looks like it jumps to a NULL pointer.

I don't see this with the same kernel and a -6 userland.
This is a 64bit kernel with N32 userland.

Anyone else seeing this ? Any idea ?