re: loongson2f: evbmips or new port ?

unless you absolutely can't fit it into evbmips, please put it there.

wrt the loongson workarounds, how about we worry about that if there
are systems we end up supporting that have those bugs?

i think you should be able to build a specific installer for this
system in distrib if necessary, but if a generic image can be used
simply by adding a couple of tools that don't break other systems
that seems a better idea.

.mrg.