NetBSD for LIP6 TSAR?

Manuel Bouyer said;

Wow.  What chip is this?

this one:
https://www-soc.lip6.fr/trac/tsar/

well, this chip doesn't really exist yet, but we a systemC model :)
We hope to have a working FPGA implementation by the end of the year.

Um, it's very first time NetBSD developer mentions to LIP6 TSAR project, as
long as I know.  I've been wondering whether NetBSD would be ported to
TSAR.  So, the world can expect it will happen in future, right?

BTW, MIPS Technology bought the technical asset of SiCortex and
the company is considering the way how to foster the valuable technology.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology