Re: ISO images of NetBSD 7 or later are bootable on real Mac hardware?

 :
> With real PowerPC Mac hardware, CD-R created with NetBSD 7's ISO file is
> bootable?

AFAIK, ISO images for mac68k and macppc in official releases are
built using a special build method, not by build.sh iso-image.
(I guess ISO images in daily builds are built by build.sh)

mac68k requires HFS partition, and macppc machines with
OpenFirmware 1.x and 2.x requires Apple Partition map data,
so they are built by tools (including third party mkisofs)
in src/distrib/cdrom.
 http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/distrib/cdrom/

Probably you can build images by
$ sh build.sh -U -m macppc release
$ cd distrib/cdrom
 (prepare 7.1.2.conf and NetBSD-7.1.2.conf)
$ make
etc. (IIRC it also requires rsync etc)

---
Izumi Tsutsui