Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/powerpc pkgsrc-2017Q2

Havard Eidnes wrote:

> Some notable absences:
> [...]
>  * In the mozilla family, it looks like none of the various
>    firefox versions want to build

I noticed that too, and thought it's because they have dropped PPC support
completely since 4.0. But then somebody told me a few days ago that he can
still build the recent Firefox source with LinuxPPC...

>  (there's a package file for the
>    ancient firefox36 on 8.0, but it doesn't actually contain an
>    executable for firefox).

I have built firefox36 with NetBSD/macppc 7.1 last month, but I no longer
remember whether I had to patch something.

Thanks for all the new packages!

--
Frank Wille