Re: installboot and openfirmware 1.0.5

It's a powermac 7200, which I've been able to netboot.  I'm sure the
scsi disk works because I can read/copy files with it after
netbooting.

I hadn't tried messing with a UFS partion yet because this line from
the partitioning FAQ seemed to imply you'd need a bootloader from
somewhere else:

9.  If you are using an Open Firmware 1.0.5 or 2.0.x model, you may
want to copy netbsd.GENERIC_MD.gz (the installer) to your FFS or UFS
partition. Make sure that you have downloaded this file in binary
mode. You'll still need to load ofwboot.xcf from another source to
boot your machine, though.

But I will try the pdisk/UFS method with boot loader and kernel on UFS
partition next...

Thanks