NetBSD 6 improvements and time drift

Hi, all,

In the past I set up a PowerBook G4 and a Mac mini with NetBSD 6.x (from
netbsd-6), only to have them crash often. Recently, though, I set up a Mac
mini with the latest netbsd-6 and it only crashed once in the process of a
complete pkgsrc bulk build (it is running in a hot room, so this isn't all
that suprising). My impression is that something got fixed, and for this
I'm happy.

I did notice one quirk: time seems to drift on both machines on the order
of about 11 or so seconds an hour. I'm not sure if this is because of
NetBSD 6, or because of New World versus Old World, but I have a PowerMac
9600 running netbsd-5 which is a stratum 1 time server which doesn't drift
at all.

Does anyone else have any drifting issues?

John Klos
--
My good blade carves the casques of men,
My tough lance thrusteth sure,