Re: startx fails on Clamshell iBook with wsfb

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 08:01:05AM -0500, Michael wrote:
> Hmm, I didn't try 6.x lately, any chance you could try a -current kernel?
I'll give it a go. I've been trying to get one machine running on -current for
a while but have only recently gotten 6.x to a similar state as I had 5.x
working. I still get a random panic around 3am UTC every day on the Pismo, not
on the Lombard though.

> > Btw. if you trigger the lidswitch does your Pismo panic?
>
> No, it turns the screen off as it's supposed to.
Hmm, maybe it's something in my /etc/powerd/scripts/lid_switch script then
(recollect adding an xset dpms force off to that but not much else).

Cheers,
Ben