Re: [solved] What am doing wrong

Hi,

After much testing on my test box, I realized that the problem was that I had a problem with the network card. It was giving me errors. I was first using a 3com card and then an Intel Pro 100. Both seemed to give me a lot of timeout errors. In fact, the intel card would stop working for few seconds each time. After replacing it with a realtek card the problem went away. This also stopped the issue of nginx and apache going into a state of sokva.

Thanks,
Al