Re: apache unstable with 5.1 packages on NetBSD 5.2

I am running the 5.1 packages on 5.2, but apache/php is unstable.
(the web server won't stay up) apparently because of this library bug.

bug: lib/39986

>/usr/pkg/lib/php/20090630/zlib.so: Trying to call undefined weak symbol
>`__deregister_frame_info'

I'm looking for a fix that does not require me to re-build the universe.

Has anyone else run into this?

I can't go to NetBSD 6.0 because there appears to be a bug in the tlp
driver that prevents my network from coming up on my test machine.

-dgl-