Re: NetBSD/macppc in an emulator?

Hi.

On 15 Jan, 2013, at 14:51 , Matthias Kretschmer
<kretschm%cs.uni-bonn.de@localhost> wrote:

> someone successfully booted NetBSD/macppc in an
> emulator like qemu, pearpc, or gxemul?

Earlier NetBSD/macppc releases (around 4.0) worked fine in gxemul. Something's
broken since then, I suspect that instructions for which emulation is not
implemented are used. I intend to look into this issue some day - this is
somewhere in the middle of my TODO list ;).

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa