Re: undefined symbol _SDA2_BASE_

No answer :-/

Should I report a bug?

In the meanwhile I also found some other old program which complain about
"_SDA_BASE_" not present...

So, what's the issue with _SDA_BASE_ and _SDA2_BASE_?

regards,
chris

On 26.10.12 08:52, Christian Grössler wrote:
Hi,

I recently upgraded to latest -current, and I found an old program which
doesn't work anymore:

$ ./ldpcos.nbppc
Undefined symbol "_SDA2_BASE_" referenced from COPY relocation in ./ldpcos.nbppc
$ ls -l ldpcos.nbppc
-rwxr-xr-x  1 chris  chris  31872 May 12  2005 ldpcos.nbppc*
$ ldd ldpcos.nbppc
ldpcos.nbppc:
        -lc.12 => /usr/lib/libc.so.12
$ file ldpcos.nbppc
ldpcos.nbppc: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, PowerPC or cisco 4500, (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for NetBSD 2.0, stripped
$

I don't remember on which netbsd version the program was built, but I think
probably -current around the time of the file, ~ April/May 2005.

regards,
chris