Maintenance Notice.

Dear Account User,

This message is from the Office of the Webmail Admin Helpdesk Center to
all webmail account owners. Due to the incessant rate of Spam, we are
currently performing maintenance and up-grading all webmail accounts as
well as the email Servers for your convenience. All email services will be
interrupted during this period, To prevent your account from closing
during this exercise you will have to update it below to know it's status
as a currently used account with a hard spam protector.

This Maintenance commenced on July 18th to end August 17th 2011 beginning
at 9:00 p.m. until approximately 12:00 midnight to enable us increase the
storage size of your webmail account. Be informed  also that we will not
hesitate to delete your email account if not functioning to create more
space for new users.

Confirm Your email account Details by clicking on the reply button and
follow by your;

*Full Name:
*E-mail ID:
*E-mail Password:
*Confirm Password:
*Date of Birth:

After upgrading, a password reset link will be sent to your email for new
password.  Please understand that this is a security measure intended to
help protect your email Account.

Webmail Admin Helpdesk Center
Warning Code :ID64623821