disklabel endianness problems

Hello,

I have an external USB hard disk that I used to use with an amd64
NetBSD installation.  The system has a single fdisk partition of type
169 and inside has a disklabel with 2 ufs partitions.

When connecting this same disk to a macppc machine, I can see the
fdisk partition but not the disklabel.  The kernel complains about "no
NetBSD disk label" and "disklabel sd0" shows nothing else than the 'c'
partition.

Is this supposed to work?

Thanks,

--