Packages question - version 5.1 on 5.0.2 system?

I am installing packages on my new 5.0.2 system.

I am getting complaints from pkg_add that the packages are built for
5.1.  If the packages had been built for 5.0 or 4.x, I would be more
confident, but I have some hesitation about running packages built
against 5.1 on a 5.0 system.

Should this work?

I don't see an _easy_ way to pick out the "right" packages,
unless I go with a different package "set", like 5.0_2009Q4 instead
of 5.0_2010Q1.

What's the recommendation for this?  Should tbe 5.1 packages be OK
running on 5.0.2?

Thanks,

-dgl-