Where's boot?

Hi!
I installed NetBSD 5.0.2 in my Ibook G3/500, the installation was concluded with success. But as I do to begin the system? I read the documentation, but it didn't help me a lot.

PS: NetBSD was installed using the whole disk, I don't have installed MacOS.

PS2: Previously I had installed and initiate OpenBSD with success.

I will be thankful for any help, because I don't know more the that to do for NetBSD to work.