Re: Mac Mini media center with NetBSD?

Hi
_if_ you get any feedback on this.... I'd be interested as well!
personally I do not care about the X environment... but the mediaserver is
interesting ...

Den 06/10/2010 kl. 21.43 skrev R. Tyler Croy:

> I've got a 1.25GHz G4 Mac Mini sitting around collecting dust and my iMac just
> recently gave up on life (HD death).
>
> I've got an X-less NetBSD/macppc install running around on an older iBook/G4
> but I'm wondering if anybody has turned a Mac Mini into a decent X11-enabled
> media machine for music and video before?
>

> - R. Tyler Croy
> GitHub: http://github.com/rtyler
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/agentdero

"You have to keep the young adventurer inside your heart alive long
enough for it to someday reemerge. It may take some coaxing and some
courage, but that person is in you always--never growing old."
--Doris "Granny D" Haddock, who walked across the U.S. in 2000 when
she was 89, and recently passed away at age 100.

Niels S. Eliasen
nse%delfi-konsult.com@localhost