Incredible web designs ,Freelancing Corporate web designer Awesome concepts , Seo friendly websites...

Hi,

I am creative high end web designer with prowess in creating advanced
flash and SEO friendly/Wordpress websites.

Complete miraculous make over for a financial adviser in US --
http://www.457.com

Earthstone was propelled on to the internet in corporate colors .
The design is very sophisticated and looks high
end..... http://www.earthstoneresources.com

This is one of my most innovative work ...Stunning wine websites:
http://www.tolosawinery.com/

The color combination makes it very soothing, the website perfectly
showcase the essence of winery lifestyle.
Jazzy make over for online Sun Glasses Shop : --
http://www.sundogeyewear.com/

Brand new avataar for Restoration Company in Irvine, US :
http://www.ursocal.com/index.php
Cool and funky website design for a tshirt manufacturers :
http://www.punkbabyclothes.net/ and http://www.loopsandpluto.com/

Striking website in wordpress with spell binding intractivity and
professional looks : http://www.rack-lift.com

Striking website in wordpress with spell binding interactivity and
professional looks : http://www.rack-lift.com

Some of Wordpress projects:
http://www.orlandofloridabuilders.com/
http://garyvaynerchuk.com/
http://www.rack-lift.com ---- with interactive video and flash header

PRICE : Just Dollar 400

Key note : The website will also have a fully interactive video
section like http://www.dentartistry.com.au/ , and a sophisticated
flash based header like :http://www.earthstoneresources.com/ , with
sales oriented "one liners" (Engage the visitors) being pitched for
each slide , there will be around 4 slides in the header .

Path Breaking Offer "NO ADVANCE" - PAY ONLY WHEN YOU ARE 100 percent
satisfied : First of all , i will discuss the project and your target
business in great depth ...

After this i will create two mock ups which will be sent to your for
your "critique", based on your feedbacks , i will make all the require
amendments in the final mock up .

Once your select the final mock up , you would be requested to
transfer "50 percent of the entire project cost" through PAYPAL .

In the the next step , i will embed subtle elements of flash on the
website and will also add an interactive video section that will help
your website in engaging its target audience . The website will be
molded into "HTML/Wordpress" . And once the website is online , you
will be again requested to transfer the remaining due funds for this
project .

I am located just 250 miles away from the National capital - NEW
DELHI. My city "Chandigarh" is the most artistic and aesthetically
designed & beautiful city in India
..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandigarh

This location has helped me a lot in reducing the input costs for my
US/ UK based clients. Also my quality of work is simply world class,
as you have already witnessed through my work.

Now, i would like you to go through the remaining part of my
portfolio, i am sure you
will be spell bound.

Sneak in to my work:
First of all, i would like to you show my "HALL of the Fame - web
designs( designed for my Brazilian Partner) "Wandering thought
--some of the most revolutionary design concepts ever made on
internet":-

http://www.clinicabellesante.com.br/

http://www.expressobrilhante.com.br/

http://www.alarmservice.com.br/

www.mirabellanoivas.com.br
http://www.prismarefrigeracao.com.br/

http://www.whitegas.com.br/

http://www.laminaspowermax.com.br/

List of amazing flash websites created by me :
http://www.4refuel.com/
http://www.930redmaple.com/
Law and investment based websites :

http://www.petersco.com/

http://www.burstall.com/

Wine and liqueur websites created by me :
http://www.hrdspirits.com/bottles.cfm

Real Estate Websites

http://www.anchorconcrete.com/
http://www.homesbyavi.com

Boutique websites created by me :
http://www.bunnyhug.co.uk/fashionshop/
http://www.gardenboutique.co.uk/
http://www.hoxtonboutique.com/

Now let me show you my "logo design skills":
I have won many accolades on Deviant Art, for most "talented logo
designer", my logos have won the hearts of critics, also my logos have
been connoted to be unleashing depth, with creative abstract
manipulation of the clients business.

Some of my creative logos are tucked here :

http://parveenemi.deviantart.com/art/quot-Pet-s-World-quot-logo-137897124

http://parveenemi.deviantart.com/art/GODWIN-Inc-logo-137788507

http://parveenemi.deviantart.com/art/Falcon-India-logo-design-137245446

http://parveenemi.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Design-for-Dish-TV-137524392

Designer with unique "Genre"
My "genre" of web designing, actually i have international style, and
my designs have great depth, my clients appreciate the unique concept
that is being applied to showcase their business.Ideology
"My designs are meant to create "wow experience"? they are unique ,
unparalleled and "out of the world" ? with award winning quality.

I have already "wow 'ed" my "100" clients, Are you ready to be blown
over by my impressive web design skills?

Concept based strategic business centric designs

Through a website or a logo, my prime motive is to help in connecting
my clients to the people ( or the target market) they are catering to,
and convey who they are in a way that compels them to act

Experience
Net solutions
Profile : UI designer , Flash designer, Html and css conversion
Tenure: 1.5 years
Wow Media, Bangalore
Profile : Web design / flash geek
Tenure : 1 year

Freelancing Creative web designer
For last 9 months
Education
Bachelor in Fine Arts from India's top most art school : National
school of Art , Chandigarh.

Favorite time passe
In my spare time I enjoy drawing & sketching, reading novels ,
\'tweeting\' but most of all my family and cute pomerian.

Regards,
Parveen kumar aka "REDONE" -- my clients fondly call me with this name..
Creative Concept based web designer
Call Now :919888777210