Turning off the screen on an iBook G4

Hello again everybody, I've been running this iBook dual-USB chiclet G4 model
with NetBSD 5.0.2 quite well over the past few weeks but one thing has been
really nagging me.

The screen never dims, or turns off.

I've been using this machine largely as a headless NetBSD machine, so I'm
wondering if there's any way to simply disable the screen via sysctl or
something else? (X11 is out of the picture, if messes up something fantastic
with this model)

Cheers,
-R. Tyler Ballance
  Jabber: rtyler%jabber.org@localhost