RE: upgrading to 5.0.1

> Whichever one you were using before, I guess? Otherwise, GENERIC. As
> I understand it, the kernels in the release are:

I had just done a basic install when I realized 5.0.1 had come out so
immediately upgraded.  First install ever on macppc, so I didn't know which the
installer had loaded for me.

I did some more searching and found that the .MP kernel was multiproc, and
since I have one of the early MP G4s I used it.  After copying the new kernel
and rebooting for "manual" upgrade, I got this:

Atapibus0 at atabus1: 2 targets
Cd0 at atapibus0 drive 0: <SONY  DVD RW DRU-710A, >, BY03> cdrom removable
Sd0 at atapibus0 drive 1: <IOMEGA  ZIP 100   ATAPI, , 04.H> disk removable
Sd0: drive offline
Kernelized RAIDframe activated
Panic: dbdma_start command structure not 16-byte aligned
Stopped in pid 0.21 (system) at netbsd: cpu_Debugger+0x10:   lwz     r0, r1, 0
X14
0xd47aee20: at panic+0x228
0xd47aee70: at dbdma_start+0xac
0xd47aeea0: at wdc_obio_dma_start+0x14