1 GHz 750GX CPU cards for PowerMac 7300-9600

Hi, all,

I have two or perhaps three 1 GHz 750GX accelerator cards for PowerMac 7200 - 9600 type machines:

http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog__Page.cfm?parent=586&TEMPLATE=1&TITLE=PowerLogix%20Powerforce%20G3%20PCI%20Mac%20Upgrades&CFID=35684010&CFTOKEN=89562264

A while ago Francis Koclas got the same kind of accelerator running at 1 GHz, but I never got around to getting any of the code into the tree.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2005/10/29/0000.html

I don't have any of these in machines in use, and my macppc machines are currently in use too much to try these out, so I'm offering them to anyone who might want to get the PLL code into the tree and/or anyone who could use a faster CPU for CPU intensive things (bulk building, self-hosting testing, et cetera).

Any takers?

John Klos