Re: dbcool(4) support for ADT7460 on i2c

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Taylor R Campbell wrote:

My aluminium PowerBook G4 12" has a fan device that Open Firmware
describes as `adt7460' in the `compatible' property.  I looked at the
data sheet, and it seemed pretty similar to the ADT7463 rev 0x27 (in
fact, in device and revision ids, it is indistinguishable).  I tried
changing sys/arch/macppc/dev/dbcool_ki2c.c so that it would match
devices identified as this, and it seems to work perfectly for me.
Ought I to submit a PR, or can someone just make (or test and make)
this change?

        When in doubt always submit a PR :) - at least then the committing
        developer is starting from a known patch - thanks!