Native Xorg on macppc

Hello,

I've committed the missing bits&pieces in the last couple of days. The only driver tested so far is r128 ( because I happen to have a Rage 128 in my G4 ) - I'll have a look at mach64 ( Still has issues with firmware that doesn't setup the MMIO register aperture, like some Apple firmware. This is a regression from XF86's driver which would just access the registers through the main aperture in that case. Also, some older mach64 don't even have the MMIO register aperture. ) and chips ( used in old powerbooks, the xf86 driver had some endianness issues ) in the next few days, other drivers will have to be tested by other people.

have fun
Michael