Re: Xserve and NetBSD 4

Hi,

Ok, this problem has sort of been with me for a while. The server is a G4
1.33 ghz slot load. I emailed about the group about it a while ago and the
problem spanned at least 3 topics starting:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2007/06/19/0002.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2007/06/20/0001.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2007/06/25/0000.html

Allen said that he could fix the problem at the time, but I would need to
send him my xserve. I didn't have the money at the time, so we were going
to use a serial console. That never happened because until recently I was
not able to find my serial/null modem cable. What I am trying to determine
is if the problems that I had with "bogus intr" error have been fixed.
What is crazy is even though it had all these errors, it still did seemed
to be stable, but scary to watch. Everything I asked it to do it did and
it never had to be rebooted except to install a new kernel.

I may have just bought another Xserve G4 1 ghz system. The original
xserve. This time a dual processor, to see if I get any different
results from it.

I guess the real question is, is anyone running NetBSD 4 release or
current on an xserve?

Thanks,
Al