Re: Xserve and NetBSD 4

On Apr 2, 2008, at 9:17 PM, Michael Lorenz wrote:

Hello,

On Apr 2, 2008, at 23:38, Al - image hosting services wrote:

I was wondering if there is anyone who was able to get NetBSD 4 to run on their Xserve without there being a problem with lots of extra interrupts.

I can't make sense of this. What exactly do you mean by 'problems with lots of extra interrupts'?

I'm guessing this is the powersave problem on some Xserves.s

sysctl -w machdep.powersave=0

should stop it.