Subject: Re: macppc9500 cu from ttya (modem port): Permission denied
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/14/2005 23:49:40
Hi All,
Hi Chris, thanx for reply
I think the links you gave dont cover my problem. the
thing is that I can log on onto my mac on console so
that's ok with me. All I want is to connect to cisco
router from (ttya modem port) ttyZ0, I don't really
want to connect to ttyZ0, just from ttyZ0. does that
make any sense and/or difference?
thanx for your help
tom

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2005/01/21/0000.html