Port-mac68k archive

mac quadra found

Hello!
While emptying a friend's house, we found a Mac Quadra (among a number
of IBM PC clones), and I thought maybe it would run NetBSD. As the
machine has not been plugged in for years it seems, my first thought
was to vacuum/dust it out before applying power. After that, what
would I look for to check if NetBSD will run?
On a more somber note, when I searched the NetBSD web site I found
links to the late community member Allen Brigg's MacBSD site. Alas,
those links are defunct; could someone direct me to the right place to
file change notes? There is a link to a working memorial site I found
that should remain.
Peace
Jim