Port-mac68k archive

Re: Build error for 10.0_RC5

> > My oldish notes say "Needs cdrtools 2.01 (but not newer!)" - but I am not
> > sure the "but not newer!" is still correct.
>

> So, yes. I've suspected the changes from Debian etc. to stock cdrtools
> to be the problem.

There is a dumb document about it:
 https://github.com/NetBSD/src/blob/7dff59c/distrib/cdrom/README

>> On the other hand, the recent version of mkisofs(8) seems to use
>> iconv(3) libraries on creating the hybrid ISO9660/HFS file system,
>> but the latest mkisofs(8) (at least cdrtools-2.01.01.36) from pkgsrc
>> dumps core on it. cdrtools-2.01 is required to build images. (PR pkg/37643)

IIRC mkisofs from cdrtools-3.0x worked without the above issue.

MKISOFS binary can be specified via an environmet variable
https://github.com/NetBSD/src/blob/7dff59c/etc/Makefile#L55-L57
so we can override it.

There is a WIP repo to make mkhybrid (an old fork of mkisofs
that has been merged mkisofs) a build tool, but it stalls
on mtree-specfiles support.
 https://github.com/tsutsui/netbsd-tools-mkhybrid

---
Izumi Tsutsui