Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD 9.2 on Quadra 800 emulated by QEMU

Hi,

Device files below /dev are not contained in any sets; if you manually
install NetBSD, you need to

# cd /dev && ./MAKEDEV all

to generate device files, after expansion of etc.tgz. Then, you will
find /dev/constty next time the system boots into multiuser mode.

Thanks,
rin