Port-mac68k archive

Status of netbsd-7

Hi,

netbsd-7 with gcc 4.8.4, atf failed cases aside, runs well and, so far, everything natively compiled is running as expected (Apache, BIND, other common packages).

The only thing that appears to no longer be working is the addition of code to reconfigure the djMEMC to allow for 128 meg SIMMs. I'm guessing that some optimization gcc is doing may be breaking this. Any ideas?

I'll have to give atf a run with much more relaxed timeout values...

John