Port-mac68k archive

Logitech ADB Trackman Marble on ?bay

All,

there is a like-new three-button Logitech "Trackman Marble" ADB trackball
up for auction on US ebay (ID 330653754060).

These things are really great - I've owned one for more than ten years, and
a while back got a second one "just in case". They are fairly rare, showing
up about once a year - can you tell I've been looking?

I have nothing to do with the sale, other than being a happy user of the
product.  ;)

        hauke