Port-mac68k archive

Re: any current projects?

At 10:58 Uhr -0500 27.9.2011, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
>Curious if anyone is currently working on anything specific to mac68k.  In
>the past few years I recall discussion/progress on SCSI, IDE, and
>framebuffer issues.  (Yeah, this is my quasi-annual traffic-generator
>posting. :)

I have meant to add timekeeper support to cpi(4) for a while, putting its
32 bit timer/counter to use with half an eye to meaningful benchmarking.
Don't know if I can come up with a day or three of uninterrupted time this
year, though, to pick up the loose threads...

>Also, going back to a discussion from May, would it be possible to have
>mac68k kernels default to white-on-black console instead of the inverse?

No problem with the option, but I'd just hate that default, being a
Macintosh user for 20+ years and all...

While you are mentioning it - mac68k should move to wscons fb support one
of these days.

        hauke