Port-mac68k archive

Re: Original Apple monitors available (free!)

You probably are not going to get many takers.  I have a couple of those old
beasts, myself, here in Santa Fe that I keep around because I like old Macs and
try to get them to do things they were never meant to do...  like running
NetBSD.

You are right, they aren't worth shipping across the country.  Recycle them
properly.  Don't just throw them in the dumpster.  They have a lot of lead in
them which will eventually get into your drinking water.

Cheers, Tom
__
Thomas Carlson
2319 La Senda