Port-mac68k archive

Re: More progress on LCIII boot

So... if I boot with the SBC kernel using the serial console, I can get to the
install with no problem.  If I boot with the display as console, it hangs right
before where it asks for the terminal type.

I could have sworn that the SBC kernel was failing just as badly as the normal
INSTALL kernel, but perhaps I'm misremembering.