Port-mac68k archive

Re: Mac LCIII - NetBSD 5.0.2

Firstly don't worry about how long it took - it was actually very quick and I
am grateful for your help!
Unfortunately though, the kernel doesn't seem to want to boot on my LCIII.
It gets as far as:

wsmouse0 at ams0 (mux ignored).

I am very careful not to touch the mouse and keyboard once I have hit command-b
to start the boot.
I'm guessing the issue is the same thing which prevents me booting kernels
newer than 3.1.1.

It looks like I need to take a journey back in time! ;)

I'll try the next oldest kernel after 3.1.1 tomorrow evening and see how far I
get.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Dan