Port-mac68k archive

Mac LCIII - NetBSD 5.0.2

Hi, I am trying to get NetBSD installed on my old LCIII.
It has an external scsi drive and I have successfully installed NetBSD in the
past (an ancient 1.4 version iirc) and it worked very well.

Anyway, I have attempted to use the "sysinst" install method and booted from
the install kernel. The kernel boots but it hangs somewhere between detecting
the mouse and (I guess) attempting to access the disks. I intend to try the
traditional method at some stage to see if I can make some headway.

If anyone on the list can give me any pointers I would be grateful.

Dan Whitehouse