Port-mac68k archive

Re: Mac LCIII - NetBSD 5.0.2

I don't think the problem is due to the adb bug: I don't touch the mouse after
hitting command-b to boot the install kernel.
I've tried booting the latest GENERIC(SBC) kernel from the MacOS filesystem -
it gets a bit further but then it panicks.

Sadly the 1.4 install is long gone.

I guess I'm going to have to hit the ftp and start working backwards until I
find something that works

Dan