Port-mac68k archive

Re: 5.02 crashes on IIsi

14 mar 2010 kl. 16.12 skrev Hauke Fath:

At 14:07 Uhr +0100 14.3.2010, Bjarne Bäckström wrote:
   I installed the 20100311 snapshot, and it seems to have the same
problem as the 5.02 distribution. Log with debug 'bt' attached.

[...]

Hm, nasty. I can reproduce it, but neither regular nor serial console
respond to input. Seems netbsd-5 didn't see much testing on 68030 Macs...

Did you boot the GENERICSBC kernel from MacOS, or did you manage to install
to the harddisk from within the install / sysinst kernel?

The log comes from booting /netbsd, installed the "traditional" way. I first installed with sysinst, with the same result.

Please send-pr with the boot log and stack trace.

   Will do. Thanks!
--
Regards,
/Bjarne