Port-mac68k archive

Re: 5.02 crashes on IIsi

At 14:07 Uhr +0100 14.3.2010, Bjarne Bäckström wrote:
>    I installed the 20100311 snapshot, and it seems to have the same
>problem as the 5.02 distribution. Log with debug 'bt' attached.

[...]

Hm, nasty. I can reproduce it, but neither regular nor serial console
respond to input. Seems netbsd-5 didn't see much testing on 68030 Macs...
Did you boot the GENERICSBC kernel from MacOS, or did you manage to install
to the harddisk from within the install / sysinst kernel?

Please send-pr with the boot log and stack trace.

        hauke