Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD 5.0.2 for LC040 systems

On 2/17/10 11:51 AM, John Klos wrote:
Thanks, John! Are you building an optimized set for 68040, like you
have before?

Sorry - I suppose I implied that they were '040 optimized, but it's
always better to be clear - yes, they're built with -m68040.

Do you have an LC040 on which to try these?

I guess I understood the optimization part. :) What I wasn't clear with was that I was looking for a full-RC-040/non-soft-float set. :)

Tim

PS I don't currently have a working '040 system; I was asking on behalf of the community.
--
Tim & Alethea
christtrek.org