Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD 5.0.2 for LC040 systems

Hi,

I've compiled a binary release of NetBSD 5.0.2 with -soft-float for
m68040 systems with no FPUs (whether broken or not). They are available
here:

Thanks, John! Are you building an optimized set for 68040, like you have before?

Sorry - I suppose I implied that they were '040 optimized, but it's always better to be clear - yes, they're built with -m68040.

Do you have an LC040 on which to try these?

Thanks,
John